- Enclosure is used for the installation and protection of electrical switchgear and control equipment, and it is the place where all power distribution connectors are in operation to ensure isolation. Network equipment with electricity users during operation.
- Enclosures usually come in different types depending on the customer's needs and environmental conditions such as:
- Electric cabinet in the house (stand or wall): use with the environment is not affected by too much water, air ... so usually designed floating. Some electrical cabinets in the house are also designed as submersible depending on the requirements of customers. Materials for the cabinet is usually cold steel, the thickness of T width 1.2mm, T1.5mm, T2.0mm depending on the cabinet size that selects the appropriate thickness to suit the product quality.
- Outdoor Enclosure: used in direct contact with water, air, etc., it is designed to be watertight and has a cover, base to protect the equipment inside possible.
- Electrical materials are usually cold rolled steel coated with galvanized iron, galvanized steel coated sheets ... depending on the requirements of customers and the operating environment of each area
- Production technology: CNC laser cutting, CNC cutting, static coating to protect the cabinet
For more information please contact:
GREEN ENERGY ENGINEERING CO., LTD
Address: 1B Street TL29, KP. 1, Thanh Loc Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: Ms. Nga (028) 37 165 609